I realized that I have been blogging (to my mom, mainly) and that assuming that my reader(s) (Mom) know me, I haven’t really talked a whole lot about me. I’m not going to get into the real dirty details here, but allow me to share with you some random facts. Perhaps we’ll come to know each other a little better.
1. EFOL (English is my first and only language). You will notice that Bonjourno (on the right side of the page) is spelled wrong. As a matter of fact, I don’t think “Bonjourno” is even a word. It’s an incorrect hybrid of the French and Italian version of “hello” (I think). This has happened before. I used to think “Voila” was spelled “Oila” (pronounced oy-la). It’s now a running joke in my family that “ah-ha!” moments are followed by “Oila!” (pronounced oy-la). My reader (Mom) pointed out “Oila” to me years ago and was kind enough to point on “Bonjourno” to me now. I figure I’ll let it sit there and sort itself out for a couple more days. See if I can call Mr. Webster about having “Bonjourno” added to the dictionary. Any dictionary.
2. I’m long-winded. See above.
3. I think I’m funny. Ask anyone who knows me. My boyfriend thinks I’m absolutely hilarious.
4. I’m sarcastic. See above.
5. I have an unhealthy obsession with paper products – namely stationery.
6. The main reason I want to throw a party is to create invitations. See above.
7. I like to bake.
8. I like to eat baked goods. See above.
9. I’m new to this blogging thing and have a looooong way to go. See above or posts below. Or anywhere on this site, really.
10. I aspire to be Martha Stewart, but I don’t really know where to start. All I know is I don’t want to start in prison.
11. I could use a long weekend, so I can keep my head on straight. (And avoid prison – see above.)
12. I know we just had a long weekend.
13. I didn’t know I even knew 13 things about myself.
14. I’m long-winded. (I also tend to repeat myself.)
15. I’m oh-so-happy it’s Friday.
I suppose I will offer you something a little more substantial sometime in the future (you know – like my astrological sign, favorite flavor ice cream, that I have an unhealthy obsession with steak and most other red meat), but I figure this is enough for today. After all, it’s Friday. Let’s keep it light,